Wednesday 11 December 2013

Spontaneous trip to London...

Today i went to London to The Photographers Gallery to see the exhibition by Susan Bright, Home Truths: Photography, Motherhood and Identity. I am really glad i was able to fit it in as it was an excellent exhibition, i have the book ordered via amazon and on it's way to me.

I made a note of all the photographer's whose work i saw today and although i will not be able to research them in time to put them onto this blog (as it is Thursday 12th December 00:19am) I will research them in the next couple of days as my target to widen my knowledge on the world of photographers and photography is an ongoing target for me as i think there's always something/someone new to learn.

Janine Atoni
Elinor Caucci
Elian Brotherus
Leigh Ledare
Ana Casas Broda
Fred Huning
Hannah Putz
Katie Murray

Here are the images i took today...
















(Please excuse the strange camera angles etc had to take them on my phone as you aren't supposed to take pictures)

No comments:

Post a Comment