Tuesday 13 May 2014

Updated PDP

After reviewing my previous PDP i have realised that some of the targets aren't very relevant or important to me anymore and i have found that there are other targets that i would like to achieve more and that would benefit me more highly.

I decided to refine my PDP, not to change it completely but just to adjust it to whats relevant now at this stage in my studies, nearing graduation.

My previous targets were:


1: Gain confidence in talking to large groups of people 
2: Learn more about how to use the studio correctly 
3: Technical Training
4: Learn more about the world of photography and photographers
5: Learn how to get my work out there after graduation

Yes, all of these have some significance but i feel my new targets are more focused and guided to who i am as a photographer at the moment and where i stand in the world. 

My new targets are as followed:

1: Strengthen my skills in writing and evaluating my own work, as well as speaking in front of an audience. 

2: Establish my own style

3: Put together a portfolio of work

4: Technical training

5: Ways of getting my work out there after graduation 

Although most of the targets are similar to my previous ones they are a little more refined and adjusted to suit my needs right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment