Tuesday 13 May 2014

Target 3: Putting together a portfolio

As yet i do not have a printed portfolio of work, this is something i need to think about reaching the end of my studies and venturing into the outside world.

I need to consider which works i would include in my portfolio. The idea of a portfolio is to showcase your strongest pieces of work while also showing your wide range of skills in the subject.

As i am low on money i didn't want to have a large, good quality portfolio printed as i am still unsure on the definite bodies of work i want to include so i decided to have some images printed and to make a mock up smaller portfolio to see how the images work together.

I made this mock up before my dissertation and my final major project so i may look at adding in the images from these two projects also.










No comments:

Post a Comment